Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel all about the hotel
Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel hotel: everything you need to know about the hotel
If you are looking for a unique experience with a view of the Eiffel Tower, don't miss the’Do not hesitate to turn to l’hotel Pullman Paris Eiffel Tower. A comfortable hotel close to the historical monument with a unique view on it. If you dream of it, discover all about the’a must-see hotel in Paris.
Presentation of the’Pullman Paris Eiffel Tower hotel
L’Pullman hotel is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, it is part of the prestigious Accor Hotel group. the Pullman category represents the international high-end brand of the group which is aimed at a diversified clientele who like to travel.
Where does the’hotel ?
The Pullman Paris Eiffel Tower is located 18 Avenue De Suffren and the’entrance is at 22 rue Jean Rey, in the 15th arrondissement of Paris. L’access to the’Establishment is therefore very simple especially from the metro stations Bir Hakeim and Trocadero or by the RER C to the station Champs de Mars, Eiffel Tower. A parking lot is also present on site, a paying option for your personal vehicle.
What can be seen in the vicinity ?
Of course, the big must-do during your Pullman Paris Eiffel Tower stay is to go to the foot of the Iron Lady or climb the historic monument. N’Don't hesitate to go to the Trocadero for a more distant and Instagrammable view of the Eiffel Tower.
Not far from the’You can also enjoy a private terrace’a cruise on the Seine, a must-see trip in Paris to experience with your family or as a couple. A little further away but accessible on foot, n’Don't hesitate to take a trip to the Champs Élysées, to discover the stores of the most beautiful avenue in the world but also to visit the hotel’Arc de Triomphe, the Petit and Grand Palais.
The rooms and their prices
Several categories of rooms are available in the hotel’As an establishment offering different experiences to visitors, discover the different options available in l’Parisian hotel :
- Classic King-Size Room with Garden View’26 m² available from 292 euros per person per night;
- Twin Room with Garden View’26 m² available from 312 euros per person per night ;
- Classic King-Size Room with balcony and garden view’The Superior Twin Room of 26 m² is available from 312 euros per person per night;
- Superior King-Size Room with Eiffel Tower View’a 26 m² room available from 352 euros per person per night;
- Superior Twin Room with Eiffel Tower View’A 26 m² room available from 352 euros per person per night;
- Deluxe King-Size Bed Room with Eiffel Tower View’A 32 m² twin room with garden view is available from 392 euros per person per night;
- Deluxe Twin Room with Eiffel Tower View’a 32 m² area available from 391 euros per person per night;
- Superior Twin Room’A 26 m² room is available from 391 euros per person per night;
- Junior Suite King-Size Bed with Sofa Bed’a 46 m² room available from 411 euros per person per night;
- King-Size Bed Suite with Sofa Bed – View of Trocadero – View of Eiffel Tower from Balcony’A 72 m² room available from 741 euros per person per night;
- Family 2 Bedroom Communicating Room – Eiffel Tower Garden View’52 m² available from 982 euros per person per night.
What are the services offered by the Pullman Paris Eiffel Tower ?
L’hotel Pullman offers various services in addition to restaurant and room services, as well as a private room’breakfast at an additional cost. Thus, s’acting from the reception, the’The hotel offers online check-in, 24-hour reception, concierge service and luggage retrieval.
For the comfort of our guests, various services are also available with WIFI connection, air conditioning in the rooms, a TV and a DVD player’For the comfort of our guests, various services are also available with a WIFI connection, air conditioning in the rooms, dry cleaning and ironing service or a copier and a printer available. In addition, a pet sitting service is also available’children or adults’Pet sitting service is also available.
In addition, the’The hotel offers easy access for people with reduced mobility. While knowing that the’The hotel is non-smoking.
To go further, you can find within the’a fitness room, meeting and conference rooms, and a restaurant’The hotel also offers business trips, boat excursions and jogging trails nearby. N’Do not hesitate to ask at the reception upon your arrival to make the most of the options available in the hotel’This room will enhance your stay.
Our opinion on the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
If you select a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower, you are guaranteed a unique experience. The private terrace offers a breathtaking view of the most popular monument in the capital. The rooms are comfortable, sober and elegant and guarantee you an unforgettable stay.
Nevertheless, past the’For passengers, the experience of the view and the prestige of the place, the weak point of the cruise, is the quality of the experience’The hotel probably lies in the heart of the city’catering offer. Indeed, the restaurant of the’The hotel is more of a bar, very comfortable, with an unforgettable view but which does not really meet the prestige of the hotel’They all have in common the feeling of freedom and settlement. If the dishes are good and the staff smiling, the service remains very long despite an magical view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower, if you are on the terrace.
S’Regarding room service, you should know that the teams do not serve after 10 pm. A fact that does not change’It is not really assimilated by the reception that took our order just before the adventure’The waiter then informs us that the ship is closed at the end of the day’It would not be possible to dine in the Mediterranean. Gourmet baskets" are offered throughout the night, but again they were delivered very incomplete, without warning.
A service which is thus to be reviewed and ideally to be avoided during your visit in this establishment.